Friday, April 20, 2012

[GIF] Heo Young Saeng in "Sent from Heaven" episode 38

Watching Heo Young Saeng in episode 38 of "Sent from Heaven" was definitely a roller coaster ride for me. Let's just say mixed emotions brewed. Honestly, I think Kaki and Nara are a cute couple but I can't help but feel uberly jealous of how he treats her. OMG. 

What really got me was when Saengie pulled over when he went to fetch Nara from school. 
He was just.. gaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!! 
HE'S SO HOT!!!
  
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you RMDKDL for the video clip I used ^^

#miSS501



No comments:

Post a Comment