Saturday, July 7, 2012

[PHOTOS] Heo Young Saeng's tweeted photos

[2012.07.07] Young Saeng tweeted that he's bored. "아~~~~~ 심심해....ㅠㅠ"

then later on, he tweeted this picture with the captions, " 안자고 요러고 있다~~ㅋㅋ "
Finally! A selca! it's been a while :)


Then another picture, "역시 난 내가 안나와...;; 근데 99% 여자..99% 레이나..ㅋㅋ 어떤 사진을 찍어야 내가 100%로 나올까아~~~"
translation: indeed it wont show me...;; but 99% female.. 99% Raina..Keke how can I take my pic so that it will match 100% as myself~~~
Hehehe, he still uses this app :))



Then I noticed that the picture he tweeted is actually mirrored. The mole near his lip is supposed to be on the left end not right and his bangs are supposed to go to the left not to the right :)))
sorry, #obsessed :)))


(tweet translations from: @xiaochu1004/Twitter)
(photo credits: @mystyle1103/Twitter)




P.S. I tried cleaning the lines from the photo =))



Tada! ^^




#miSS501


No comments:

Post a Comment