Monday, July 16, 2012

[SS501] What are the members to you?

Was watching 5 Men 5 Years the other day and this part of the DVD really made me miss SS501 so much


WHAT ARE THE MEMBERS TO YOU?

HJL: They are not friends since I was young but we've spend 7 years of training and I've spend the 1/3 of my life with them. I had no thoughts until I was 7. When you do what your mother says and you don't have any memories. Half of my life are filled with the members. I've met them for business at first but now they are like my family and I need them by my side.

HYS: They are my family. I spend more time than the time I spend with my family so they are like my brothers.. family.. we are very close and I really need them

KKJ: They are family who fulfilled my dream. Five people who has our own path gathered and came all the way here. They are friends who helped me fulfill my dream and good family. 

PJM: The members? Members.. we've worked separately last time and when I was doing musical, I really missed the members. I felt many things that I couldn't feel when we were together. I think we realize only when we are not together. I realized that they are friends who mean much to me

HJB: I think of them as my family and my brothers. They don't share the same blood but feels as if we do. It's awkward when one is missing ans we think about him when he's missing. And seeing me worried, they are now people who I can't live without

**taken from the DVD english subs so please don't give me crap about the sentences having wrong grammar! #sheesh 










#miSS501



1 comment:

  1. I really need them
    :( :(
    I miss them
    (Bsoom^^)

    ReplyDelete