Wednesday, May 30, 2012

[ALBUM] Heo Young Saeng - SOLO

Finally, I got my copy of Young Saeng's Solo album!! ^^
Thank you Triple S Philippines for organizing the bulk order and for the super cute freebie ;)



Can I just say, the packaging is super awesome!! The photo cards and double posters are a total bonus! 
So totally daebak! ^____^

I SUPER LOVE the instrumental version of "Crying" because there's so much depth. No words but full of emotions. 

"Hello Mello" is my new happy song. It's like it came out from an anime OST. I don't like strawberry flavored ice cream but I think I'm going to give it another shot, hahahaha! 

"Intimidated" has this whole Adam Lambert feel #LOL 

"Maria" reminds us of the Heo Young Saeng power vocals we all know and love  ^^





#miSS501



1 comment:

  1. LOL hello mello is sooo my happy song as well now :D

    ReplyDelete