Thursday, May 31, 2012

[VIDEO] A reaction video for Heo Young Saeng's Crying MV

I really don't like watching MV reviews/reaction videos especially of Young Saeng's because sometimes the things people say just put me in a bad mood. Anyway, I took a shot at this one review for Saengie's "Crying" MV by kitty107347 and I liked it. It was actually funny 'cause she said that Young Saeng is crying because he was in jail #LOL The odd looking room at the end of the video did confuse me as well. What was it supposed to be? O_o

So anyway, watch the video and enjoy her comments ^^

For me, the BEST part was when she said,
"I want SS501 to comeback as a group though 'cause they're not broken up which is a relief. Good thing. I'm glad. But I really want to see them together as a group and not just like solo activities. I want to see them together again so hopefully in the next little while we'll be able to see that."

This is probably why I liked her review, hahaha! 
Without this comment, I would've probably just put this video aside because she just kept pointing out the low level of uniqueness of the music video >___<


</3 I want a SS501 comeback reaaaaaaaaal baaaaaad </3


click the picture to watch the review ^^ 


#miSS501


No comments:

Post a Comment