Tuesday, April 16, 2013

[PHOTOS] Heo Young Saeng in Summer Snow

[2013.04.14] Last Sunday marked the debut of Heo Young Saeng in the musical Summer Snow. I was so proud of him because for that day, Saengie performed 2 sets. First day and already performing twice! Is he amazing or what? ^^

As far as the story goes, a friend of mine told me that Saengie plays a doctor who falls in love with a patient but the patient is in love with someone else ~ 
YEY for us ~ Saengie doesn't end up with the girl ᄏᄏᄏ

In The Three Musketeers, he played D'Artagnan. Classic Story. D'Artagnan ends up with Constance. I don't know about you but that broke my heart ᄏᄏᄏ

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who shared their photos of Heo Young Saeng ~~ you guys are awesome! I'm hoping someone would post videos soon ^^


Summer Snow 화이팅 ~ ^^

허영생 만세!!! ^^


(cr: hanryu)




(credits on pictures)






















 






















(cr: u_u333)







(no watermarks ~ sorry)









xoxo,
Jamie






No comments:

Post a Comment