Friday, April 19, 2013

[TRANSLATION] Heo Young Saeng - KBS Arab Interview



Last April 5, Young Saeng had an interviewed with KBS Arab. Big thanks to @KyuSaeng_Arab for translating parts of the interview ^^ 


Q1: what do you feel about meeting Arab fans for the 3rd time ?

YS: I feel sorry about them Because I meet them 1 time in a year and I want to meet them 2~3 times in a year but I feel happy when meeting renewed.

Q2: How does Heo Young Saeng feel about Arab ?
YS: "Usually my thoughts turn to Europe when I want to travel to work and also Southeast Asia but when Arab fans started shows their interest on me I started reading about what Arabic country I can visit"
//BAHRAIN! Please visit Bahrain ^^

Q3: How many hours do you sleep in a day ?
YS: when I don't have anything I usually sleep 9~10 hours

Q4: How many hours you will be busy ?
YS: 3~4 hours 
YS also say : he didn't sleep for 29 hours when he was makings "The Art Of Seduction"

Q5: Do you still feel shy in front of women, is that right ?
YS: yes, that's right

Q6: why Heo Young saeng usually date noonas ?
YS: "What !!!! I like noonas ???! I didn't say that before .. I prefer noonas on girls who are my age but I prefer the younger girls on them"
//at least he's consistent ᄏᄏᄏ



Q7: Who is your favorite singer ?
YS: there is a lot but if you mean who I respect ? I respect SS501
//awwwwwwwwwwww ~~ #miSS501

Q8: What is your favorite song on this album "Life" ?
YS: That's Me
//Me too!! ^^ 

Q9: Why they called you marshmallow ?
YS: "me ???! maybe it's not marshmallow it is otter and Jung min has made this and he called all SS501 members with a specific type of animal in our debut"
//OMG!! I do! I do call Young Saeng "marshmallow" ~ well not JUST marshmallow, I call him "Strawberry ice cream" and "Marshmallow cream" ᄏᄏᄏ Seriously, if you check my tweets from waaaaaaaaaay back when he was still promoting "Crying" from his 2nd album, Solo, I'd always call him that because I really loved "Hello Mello" ~~ ^^ 

Q10: So what you all call Jung Min ?
YS: horse, because it looks like him



Click here to watch the video: 501saso/Youtube

And if you've already seen the video, you'd see the awesome gift that TripleS Arab sent for Saengie. here's a link to their GIFT PROJECT ^^  

The drawings were amazing! I'm sure Young Saeng loved your gifts ~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment