Thursday, April 11, 2013

[RANDOM] Young Saeng and his hair in musicals

This is just random. I noticed this before during Young Saengie's stint in 삼총사 (The Three Musketeers) and now, I noticed that he's at it again with his new musical "Summer Snow"

I noticed in 삼총사 that during the promotions of the musical, his hair was dark brown then before he started appearing on stage, he dyed it blonde. I think it was the first time I've ever seen a blonde D'Artagan ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ Now for "Summer Snow" promotions, he had blonde hair and  we all know what his current hair color is. The musical will start tomorrow in Kansai so unless he's planning to bleach back to blonde, he has to do it now ~~ 


a friend (@RiCeLyN) reminded me of another case, but this time, TV: Sent From Heaven ^^




whilst doing this blog post, BestYS and Madeleine posted new photos of Saengie:



I'm hoping it's just lighting that's making the hair look lighter in color. 
I really prefer Saengie with dark brown hair ^^




xoxo,
Jamie





No comments:

Post a Comment