Monday, June 11, 2012

[GIF] Heo Young Saeng in Sent from Heaven episode 72 preview

[2012.06.11] When got home, I was so pissed 'cause when I opened my Twitter account I saw news of stupid idiotic people bashing Young Saeng and calling him a beggar. Anyway, super thanks to RMDKDL for uploading the preview for tomorrow's episode of Sent from Heaven. I lost my cool but I got it back ;)

I think the moment I've been fearing has finally come. Well I don't understand Korean, I'm just guessing. Together with a friend, we've concluded that either Kaki is courting Nara OR (PLEASE GOD NO)  they're already dating! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!! As you can see, the men of Nara's family is bullying Kaki 
(Again, I'm just guessing) XDDDD

Super excited for tomorrow's episode of Sent from Heaven! ^^









#miSS501



No comments:

Post a Comment