Sunday, June 24, 2012

[I SAY] Boys and their toys

A couple of weeks back when Young Saeng posted this photo on his Twitter account, I saw some posts saying that it looked familiar 'cause it's the same car Kyu Jong used in his "Yesterday" music video..

(photo from @mystyle1103/Twitter)


..when clearly, it's not.

Just look at the car grills and head lights - NOT THE SAME.
They're just both white and both really awesome cars.. haha! ^^


Here's what I say: If you want similar cars, you should check out the black SUV Young Saeng used in his "Let It Go" music video and the one Kyu Jong used in his "Yesterday" music video - THE SAME! :)



I only posted this now because the white car incident, I let go already but recently I was able to watch Kyu's "Yesterday" MV again (Triple S wants to give it 1 Million views before Kyu goes through military training). Only having seen the MV once (when it was released. Sorry, Kyu :P), I really couldn't remember much. But when I saw the black SUV, I knew it looked similar to what Saengie used in the opening of his "Let It Go" MV ~ ^^ 


#miSS501


No comments:

Post a Comment