Friday, June 1, 2012

[I SAY] See you in 2 years, Kim Kyu Jong =(



I started to feel the "military jitters" when Kyu Jong began this series of fan meets. I felt B2M was being too aggressive in promoting him, so much so I felt the news could be just around the corner. I even joked with friends about it every time a fanmeet announcement would be made. "oooh, Kyu's doing another fan meet.. he's so busy.. B2M's so aggressive.. he'll probably enlist in the military soon.." But I never thought it'd be THIS soon. I thought maybe next year. 

(translation lifted from allkpop)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"ThanKYU Triple S~

Hello! ^^ It’s Kyu Jong~
I know I say this all the time, but doesn’t time fly? It feels like I just debuted yesterday… but it’s already June 2012~ Have you fulfilled everything you previously planned? It isn’t too late~ so think it over again~ fighting!^^ The reason I write to you for the first time in so long~ is because I have decided to enlist in the military this July ^^ I wanted to personally announce it to all my lovelies. I am very happy, as I have created so many memories thanks to your love and unending support ^^ Thanks to all you lovelies, my 20′s have been extremely enjoyable!

As I always say, I want to give back to you as much as you’ve given me!^^ I want to only gift you with good memories from here on out. Let’s promise to better ourselves and meet again in 2 years!

I am looking forward to the time I get to spend with you lovelies on June 3rd. I’ll see you all that day~ Let’s create some laughter-filled memories as we always have. Let’s create beautiful memories together~ Thank you ^^ And be happy…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(photo credit: http://www.kyu-jong.com/)



So now, after reading the translation of his hand-written letter, I didn't expect to be THIS sad </3


I don't know who to hate nor who to blame but I do know my heart is broken and I want to cry..





#miSSKyuJong


No comments:

Post a Comment