Tuesday, June 19, 2012

[RANDOM] Missing you ~~

I have like a dozen fan cams from Young Saeng's (and Kyu Jong's :P) Manila visit last year ~~ 
These GIFs are from just 3 of them ~~
I just miss Young Saeng soooooo much ~~
 I seriously need to see him again.. hopefully this year ~~
^____________^

This GIF below is the 1st time I've ever seen Young Saeng and the first word that came out of my mouth was "SHIT" ~ hahahahahaha!!
You can seriously hear me swearing from the video XDDDDDD

I must say, I did a pretty good job with my first fan cam ~~ a little bit shaky but it was good ^^


Kyu Jong waving from the van ~~


Saengie inside the van ~~


This one is my favorite fan cam ~~ as you can see, the colors are off ~~ My settings are like night vision for my camera ~~ It was really and I do mean REALLY dark at the lobby during this time but it turned out ok :)


I'm particularly proud of this one because I shot this from across the other end of the lobby of the Sofitel Philippine Plaza! If you watch my full video, you can see how long they've been walking before they reach the spot where I was ~~ #SUPERzoom 


"SAENGIE!" ;) 


This is my saddest fan cam because this is good bye ~~
but look at Young Saeng! HE'S SUPER HOT! hahahaha ~
airport fashion at its best! ;)




bye bye ~~


#miSS501


No comments:

Post a Comment