Saturday, June 16, 2012

[HYS OFFICIAL WEBSITE] 허영생 / 카키

Just the other day, I saw my friend post a screen cap of Saengie's official webiste.. the "About" page.. and it says there "허영생 / 카키" They're probably gonna use the official website in Sent from Heaven ~~ how cool it that? ^^

Since I downloaded every picture from Saengie's website right after it's recent "make-over" for the Solo album promotion, I tried checking my files too see if it's been there all this time and guess what? It's new! 

Check out the before and after photos! :)

(info from: @Ricelyn/Twitter)



====================



===================


NOW CHECK THIS OUT!!!
2 weeks later, behold! Saengie's official website appearance in Sent from Heaven episode 83! ;)




oh and by the way, the other week, I checked his website again and it was back to its original layout ~~ no more "카키" and the other info ~~^^



#miSS501



No comments:

Post a Comment