Tuesday, June 19, 2012

[GIF] Heo Young Saeng in Sent from Heaven episode 76

[2012.06.18] In this episode of Sent from Heaven, Young Saeng or (to save my heart from all the pain) should I say Kaki, shows us how hallyu stars roll during dates ^^

This really made me laugh!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG!!!! My ideal date ~~ the guy cooking for the girl!! ^___________^ 

Photobucket

Photobucket

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!  
ooing.. ooing, ooing, ooing, ooing..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Asking for a kiss again ~~ aigoooooo XX___________XX

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To save himself from a disturbing fan, Kaki poses as a Japanese! LOL XDDD
Smart move I must say! ^^ 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Typical. Typical! hahahaha XDDDDDD

Photobucket

#miSS501



No comments:

Post a Comment